I lost my breath for you and I don't want it back


Mellanformat, hur jag har saknat dej! En tid har jag haft till låns en Yasicha mellanformats kamera och jag är kär. Den är tung och stor men det är där charmen ligger. Har ingen aning om det blir några bilder eftersom jag inte ännu har framkallat en enda rulle men håller tummarna och hoppas på det bästa! Om det hela blir till något kan det bra vara att jag har det sista som behövs till min nya serie..



// Oh how I've missed medium format cameras! I got to borrow this amazing old medium format Yasicha and I think I'm in love. It's big and heavy but that's what makes it so charming somehow. I haven't had the chance to develop anything yet so I have no idea if it works or not, fingers crossed! If it works I just might have the right material for the rest of my series..

This entry was posted on 25 April 2015 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply

-